Birth. Babies. Beauty.

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~ Rajneesh

My blog celebrates birth, babies & the beauty of family. I am a Certified Childbirth & Lactation Educator & Doula in training. I am honored to witness the most intimate family celebrations. I offer support to the family before, during & after the birth. I also enjoy taking pictures of babies and births and offer this as an added bonus to my Doula services.

Included in the complete Beautiful Birth Story package:

- Private prenatal childbirth & breastfeeding classes
- Available 24/7 to answer all your pregnancy questions
- Continuous support during labor
- Immediate postpartum breastfeeding support
- Birth pictures (CD of images)
- Postpartum follow up visit
- Newborn pictures (CD of images)

Email amysalessi@gmail.com for pricing or to schedule an interview.

Monday, February 1, 2010

My girls!

We celebrated Bob's birthday today with a picnic at the park. I, of course, used this as an opportunity to practice what I learned in this week's photography class. Here are some fun ones...




No comments:

Post a Comment