Birth. Babies. Beauty.

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~ Rajneesh

My blog celebrates birth, babies & the beauty of family. I am a Certified Childbirth & Lactation Educator & Doula in training. I am honored to witness the most intimate family celebrations. I offer support to the family before, during & after the birth. I also enjoy taking pictures of babies and births and offer this as an added bonus to my Doula services.

Included in the complete Beautiful Birth Story package:

- Private prenatal childbirth & breastfeeding classes
- Available 24/7 to answer all your pregnancy questions
- Continuous support during labor
- Immediate postpartum breastfeeding support
- Birth pictures (CD of images)
- Postpartum follow up visit
- Newborn pictures (CD of images)

Email amysalessi@gmail.com for pricing or to schedule an interview.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Logan & Jax

I met Vista about 9 years ago. It is rare you find a friend you can talk to on a daily basis and never run out of words. That's what my friendship is like with Vista. Over the years our daily conversations have gone from gushing about the guys we were dating (and eventually marrying!) to gushing about our kids. Logan, almost 2½, and Jax, 8 months, are two of the most adorable little guys ever, and I had so much fun getting some shots of them playing at the park last weekend. Logan is definitely a good test of what I am learning in class- he never sits still! I am so used to being able to pose my girls and tell them not to move an INCH. With Logan that is near impossible! Not only did we have fun and get some great pictures, but I think Vista and I both got in a great workout chasing him around. Vista is a beautiful momma and her love for her boys is so evident! Here are some of the fun ones...






No comments:

Post a Comment